Disposable medical face mask is a kind of disposable mask used in general medical environments to block the contaminants generated by the oral cavity and nasal cavity. They are suitable for basic protection of medical staff or related staff. And it can effectively prevent the spread of body fluids and splashes in the process of invasive operation, and has a significant filtering effect on micro virus aerosol or harmful micro dust. The disposable medical face mask has good filtering effect, simple structure and strong practicability.
Disposable medical face mask
The main application scenarios of disposable medical face masks:
1. General diagnosis and treatment environment.
2. Not crowded places.
The main structure of disposable medical face mask:
The two ends of disposable medical face masks are symmetrically provided with lanyards. The two ends of the lanyards are connected by adjusting tie wraps. The lower half of the mask body folds inward and fits closely with the chin of the human body. The mask body is divided into skin friendly fabric layer, filter layer, bacteriostatic layer and non-woven fabric layer from the inside to the outside. The edge of each layer is provided with a binding. The position of the corresponding nose beam of the human body in the mask body is adjustable. The bridge clamp is made of bendable plastic material, and the adjustable bridge clamp is U-shaped structure.
The main structure of disposable medical face mask
The disposable medical face mask includes a mask body. The two ends of the mask body are symmetrically provided with lanyards. The two ends of the lanyard are connected by adjusting ties. The lower half of the mask body should be folded inwardly to fit the chin of the human body. The mask body It is divided into a skin-friendly cloth layer, a filter layer, a bacteriostatic layer, and a non-woven fabric layer from the inside to the outside. The position of the nose bridge in the mask body is equipped with an adjustable nose bridge clip. The clip is made of bendable plastic material, and it has a U-shaped structure.
Disposable medical face mask performance:
1. A nose bridge clip is attached to the mask, the nose bridge clip is made of plastic material, and the length of the nose clip is not less than 8.0cm.
2. The breaking strength of the connection point between each mask lanyards and the mask body is ≥10N.
3. The bacterial filtration efficiency of the product is not less than 95%.
4. The ventilation resistance of gas exchange on both sides of the product does not exceed 49Pa/cm.
5. Sterilized masks are sterile after being sterilized with ethylene oxide, the residual amount of ethylene oxide does not exceed 10 μg/g.
The correct method to wear a disposable medical face mask:
You must wash your hands before wearing the mask and before and after removing the mask, the colored side of the mask is facing outward, and the side with the metal sheet is up. The disposable medical face mask should completely cover the nose and chin, press the metal sheet on the mask tightly along the sides of the bridge of the nose to make the mask close to the face.
The manufacturing workshop of disposable medical face mask
Precautions for the use of disposable medical face masks:
1. Disposable medical face masks should be replaced every day.
2. If the mask is damaged or dirty, it should be replaced immediately.
3. After wearing the mask, don’t touch the mask to avoid reducing the protective effect.
4. When removing the mask, try to avoid touching the outward part of the mask.
5. If you must touch the mask, wash your hands thoroughly.
6. Although disposable face masks can be reused, they must use the scientific method.